Sunday, July 15, 2007

Learning how to use telecommunication tools

Whew! That word came to mind when I was asked how familiar I was with blogging, wikis, flickr, furling, portaportal, rss, and bloglines. The only word I could identify with was blogging. Therefore, I knew the class, ECOMP 7007 Telecommunications: Curriculum in a Global Context, would be an eye opener and would help me expand the use of technology in my classroom. So far, I have learned how to use several of these tools to help keep me organized and plan lesssons. I am still in the beginner stage but learning something new constantly. It is definitely a challenge that I know will keep me up to date with what my classroom students and peers are doing.

1 comment:

jobee13 said...

Can't wait until we get our 21st Century classroom. I have read some great articles on how this web 2.0 technology is being used in the universities and in the "real world". Visit my blog and connect to them if you are interested. We need to prepare our kids for this now!